People don’t get it… Heartbreak is one of those things that everybody experiences. Everyone is dumped, everyone falls for someone only to be shot down or used and then thrown away. Yes, it hurts, especially when it happens again and again, but it is not the worst pain in the world. WAKE UP CALL KIDS: You are going to fall madly in love, kiss, make love, make plans, then get crushed, you are going to cry yourself to sleep and wish you were dead, you are going to wallow in self pitty for days upon days… AND THEN YOU WILL MOVE ON! You will find someone and either live happily ever after or you will repeat the cycle. THAT IS LIFE, it sucks, yes, but your relationship problems are not unique, love fucking sucks!
I am not trying to sound mean here but I am trying to get people to see that there are worse problems than heartbreak. I have have not had an easy life, but even I realize that my life is something to be thankful for. There are kids who would die for the things I take for granted and yes, sometimes I feel like shit and cry, but then I wake up and realize that I am loved by people, I am alive, I can walk, I have food and a home (dysfunctional home, but a home) and I am not having as bad of a day as I think I am.
I guess what I am trying to say is Yes, it is okay to cry and want a better life and to wallow in self pitty and hate the world for a while, but then, you need to wake up, look at the sun and say “It is a beautiful day to change the world.” Then you need to go out there and do it! Yes, we have our problems and life is hard, Love is no exception, but understand there are people to help. I am here, my inbox is always open and I will show you all the love, compassion and give you a shoulder to cry on, but I can only help you if you are going to listen and try. I love you all, even those who hate me, I love you. Sorry for being blunt, using foul language and sounding so angry but I needed to say this. I just hope people will listen.
- loopofstrangers reblogged this from storyofagayboy
- agbxo reblogged this from storyofagayboy
- sayvon reblogged this from storyofagayboy
- theginga-ninja reblogged this from storyofagayboy
- itsalreadytomorrowsomewhere said: i want you to print this out and hang it up somewhere to remind yourself so that when you have a bad day, you remember that tomorrow will be better
- saiwithme likes this
- randomlikeeeme reblogged this from storyofagayboy
- randomlikeeeme likes this
- alienonthebox likes this
- freddybearr likes this
- p-erpetuality likes this
- cute-n-enjoyable likes this
- amidirkjakeyet likes this
- bea121588 likes this
- storyofagayboy posted this