Lean in and kiss me already…
When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this.
I don’t care if you think they are gay or not, I am posting this.
“Think of your life as a book; you are the writer. Write your heart into every page, your love into every sentence, your smile into every period. Your tears, fears, dreams and hopes will be shown as the pages turn and come to a close. Only you can write the story of your life. When your novel flashes before your eyes in the end, make sure it is worth reading.”
- Richard Kenneth Brannon III
“The book of love has music in it,
In fact that’s where music comes from.
Some of it is just transcendental,
Some of it is just really dumb.
But I - I love it when you sing to me.
And you - You can sing me anything.”
“Yesterday I knew just what you wanted
When you came walkin’ up to me with him
So I told you that I was happy for you
And given the chance I’d lie again
Just to see you smile”
PART 2: I don’t care about sex, I want a guy who…
- would walk with me, under the clouds, pointing out different shapes
- lays on the couch against me and watches classic movies
- would stand by me when I tell my parents I am gay
- hugs me from behind and whispers in my ear
- asks me how my day went and tells me about his
- tries to hold back a smile when I mess up
- tries to learn my hobbies and teaches me his
- talks about his past with me
- tells me about his dreams
PART 1: I don’t care about sex, I want a guy who
-listens to my problems and tells me his
-kisses me with a smile
-holds me when I’m upset and tells me it will be OK
-messes up my hair then tells me its perfect
-instead of gifts, he kisses me
-looks me in the eyes then makes a funny face
-is interested in my work
-reads with me
-lays on the couch with me and cuddles
-proudly says “This is my guy, isn’t he beautiful”
-giggles softly for no reason
-takes it easy when we wrestle
-walks hand in hand with me
-grabs me by the shoulders and puts my head on his